Radar Data Analyst - Junior Candidates Welcome
PaneraTech, Inc., is looking for a self-driven and motivated Radar Data Analyst to support our Data Analysis Division in Ankara. This position requires strong organizational skills and discipline, basic signal processing knowledge along with basic MATLAB programming skills.
We are a technology development company that solves very challenging industrial problems using our innovative sensor solutions and IoT software infrastructure. Our specific core technologies include industrial radar based sensor solutions and data analytics, accelerating industry 4.0 revolution.
Our small company environment with its high pace and collaborative culture, and with its entrepreneurial mind-set, provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace. Below are the key highlights of the company:
- We have patented radar and sensor technologies to improve asset life and efficiency.
- Focused on glass industry, known as one of the most disruptive technologies in the glass industry for decades (We are recited as Google of the glass industry by multiple clients)
- Growing 3X in engineering force this year.
- More than half of the engineering team has graduated from either:
- Top US universities
- Bilkent University Engineering departments
- METU Engineering departments
This person will join our Data Analysis Division. The team is responsible for reviewing and analyzing the radar-based data sets to prepare the reports about the health of assets used in heavy manufacturing industries. This position will involve following the protocols and the guidelines established by the company through years, to review radar-based data sets, ensuring their quality and preparing reports to be presented to the customers all around the globe.
- Follow company established protocol and guidelines to engage in data review, analysis and reporting to global customers
- Help to develop or improve the running protocols when necessary
- Effectively and efficiently communicate and present findings to the team
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or similar relevant engineering departments
- Previous work experience is not mandatory
- Basic signal processing/analysis knowledge (experience is useful, but not mandatory)
- Basic MATLAB programming skills and competent with Office tools
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excited and motivated by technical challenges
- Open to flexible working hours with different time zones
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in English
- No military obligation or at least 3 years of delay for male candidates