RF Antenna Engineer
PaneraTech, Inc., is looking for a highly motivated, and innovative Antenna/RF Engineer to join our team, who will actively participate in our current technology development programs involving UWB radar applications.
We are a technology development company that solves very challenging industrial problems using our innovative sensor solutions and IoT software infrastructure. Our specific core technologies include industrial radar based sensor solutions and data analytics, accelerating industry 4.0 revolution.
Our small company environment with its high pace and collaborative culture, and with its entrepreneurial mind-set, provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace.
The Antenna engineer will design and build antenna prototypes and RF systems. Specific tasks include:
- Develop novel antenna design techniques;
- Actively participating in R&D projects to create technical approaches, antenna design concepts and subsequent prototype for testing;
- Arranging meetings and liaising with team engineers and customers to discuss and negotiate appropriate production processes;
- Making presentations to the senior management and customers as necessary
Qualifications & Skills
- M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering (PhD degree is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing antennas with industry standard RF analysis tools - HFSS experience is preferred.
- Must have working experience of antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment. Hands-on is a must.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays (including a holiday break from Dec. 25th to December 31), Vacation, and Retirement Plan.
PaneraTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.