Radar Signal Processing Engineer
PaneraTech, Inc., is looking for a self-driven Radar Signal Processing Engineer to deliver critical asset health information to our global customers. This position requires strong natural curiosity, rational problem-solving skills as well as signal processing skills.
We are a technology development company that solves very challenging industrial problems using our innovative sensor solutions and IoT software infrastructure. Our specific core technologies include industrial radar-based sensor solutions and data analytics, accelerating industry 4.0 revolution.
Our small company environment with its high pace and collaborative culture, and with its entrepreneurial mind-set, provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace. Below are the key highlights of the company:
- We have patented radar sensor technologies to improve asset life and efficiency.
- Growing 3X in engineering force this year.
- We love to learn from our mistakes – we only work with people who can grow with us
- We are passionate in our life-long learning – with a brainstorming environment
- We proudly own our "Silicon Valley Spirit” blended in robust agile methodologies
- If you are a lifelong learner looking for a razor focused team you belong to us – you will know the difference once you go through the technical interview.
You will join our Data Analysis and Reporting Division that is responsible for delivering critical and timely asset health information to our customers. As a Radar Signal Processing Engineer, you will analyze ground penetrating and wall imaging radar data obtained from a variety of sensors and fielded across the world. A deep grasp of the ground penetrating radar and wall imaging radar, signal processing techniques and of the asset will be used by the engineer to generate and deliver customer reports. An understanding of the greater context, the physics of the problem along with problem-solving reasoning must be applied on a daily basis. You will be put on an intensive and fast-paced training scheduling to start making an impact immediately.
- Work directly with customers, field engineers, and data analysis team members to obtain the best quality and most valuable sensor data.
- Perform analysis of the radar-based data using internally developed analysis methods and tools, a variety of signal processing techniques, and knowledge of the asset under inspection.
- Be the final analyst to investigate the radar data before delivery to the customer
- Undergo an intensive, self-driven and continuous training schedule to understand and follow team guidelines and protocols, sensor operation, analysis and signal processing methods and all details of the assets under inspection.
- Graduates of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Physical Sciences with 5+ years experience
- Understand and have worked with standard signal processing techniques professionally for at least 2 years
- Demonstrate a proficiency in MATLAB programming
- A background in radar signal analysis and electromagnetic/RF theory is a strong plus
- Demonstrate natural and strong curiosity with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excited and motivated by technical challenges
- Competent with Office tools
- Open to flexible working hours
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays (including a holiday break from Dec. 25th to January 1st), Vacation, and Retirement Plan.
PaneraTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.