Software Product Manager
PaneraTech Inc. is a top US Company in hypergrowth stage
- We have patented our own sensor technologies and developed our own proprietary software systems to improve industrial asset life and efficiency.
- 7 years focus on glass industry, known as one of the most disruptive technologies in the glass industry for decades (Recited as google of glass industry by multiple clients)
- Now expanding into multiple assets and other industries as a global asset management platform – our customers are in line impatiently waiting for the product.
- We own the only technology in the world with IP that can provide accurate readings in estimating when 10M$+ furnaces may leak, we are saving lives and helping production
- Our customer base has grown 3X last year. We serve majority of Glass Industry Players in 30+ countries ranging from Paraguay to New Zealand
- We have an efficient Top Profile core multiple-discipline engineering team with Data Scientists, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Software Engineers
- Majority of the engineering team has graduated from either:
- Top notch US universities
- Bilkent University Engineering departments (full scholarships)
- METU Engineeringdepartments
- We designed all our equipment from scratch including
- Proprietary Radar Sensors
- R&D radar algorithms
- Cloud processing in AWS
- Mechanical design and production of our sensors that withstand extreme temperatures
- Full communication stack including auto update WPF applications, MDM Mobile applications, Radar Communications Firmware, Excel automation and much more
- ~ Half a million lines of quality software code
- Half of our team is based in US – the other half is based in Turkey.
- Half of our team has PhDs, most of us have M.S.
- We love to learn from our mistakes – we only let people who can grow with us
- We our passionate in our life-long learning – with a brainstorming environment like no other in Turkey
- We proudly own our "Silicon Valley Spirit” blended in robust agile methodologies & testing
- If you are a lifelong learner looking for a razor focused team you belong to us – we do not like comfort zones – we always push each other, learn further and question status quo.
As the Software Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business world as you spearhead our ecosystem loved by our customers. You will be shaping future of the Asset Management. You are a go getter – systematic thinker – blazing fast domain learner – an innovation engine seeing complex problems as opportunity to make a difference.
Our innovative SmartMelter XSight Ecosystem is dissolving many platforms (mobile, tablets, web, desktop), many stakeholders (Engineering Chiefs, Operators, Asset Managers), many Industries (Glass, Steel, Cement as starters) and creating one User Experience to amaze them all.
As a product manager you will be spearheading our newest innovative asset management platform.
- Lead product vision, strategy and roadmap of the revolutionizing Asset Management Ecosystem of PaneraTech
- You will be regularly communicating with the CEO, EVPs, customers, our sales team and engineering team to evolve the product and learn the domain
- You will focus on low hanging fruits to create best gain for the customer in early stage
- Use analytical findings to create roadmap initiatives to optimize product’s methodology
- Create key metrics to evaluate and continuously track product performance and health
- Support customers
- Create presentations for product functionalities
- Generate Product Requirement Documents and user stories
- Track and measure success of products through robust KPIs
- Coach junior product managers as we grow
- Analyze competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Creating clear analysis documents, use cases and leading our UX experts and graphics designers on creating the prototypes for the software team
- Actively creating ideas in keeping our environment which is in hypergrowth maintainable
The ideal candidate will have participated at all levels of software product management and is driven to deliver rock-solid software with a passion and curiosity for learning the domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable universities in an Engineering field
- 5+ years of successful history in Product Management with business perspective
- Technology affinity using/learning basic online tools for product management and prototyping
- Rock hard decision making about what is needed using a combination of customer communications, sales and executive teams, and KPIs you create
- Experience in business analysis / user story creation
- Client Facing Experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Go getter Attitude with proven track record of successful products delivered to market
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Possesses strong leadership, ownership, negotiation, and uncertainty management traits
- Strong command of Agile frameworks and User Centered Design
- Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- No military obligation for male candidates
- An MBA degree
- Startup experience
- Experience with SAAS products
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and explain them simply.
- Experience within Manufacturing Industry clients
- Proven track record of strong business acumen and strategic thinking to understand, to prioritize and to respond effectively to clients’ issues and requests
What is in it for you?
- Direct experience in an American startup revolutionizing an industry
- Communication with customers around the world (40+ customers in 30+ Countries)
- A culture that breeds constant change and improvement for all its team
- An Executive Team that actually listens and takes swift action
- Strong career opportunities in a hypergrowth company in a stable recession proof industry (our customers pay even more for maintenance during recession)
- Competitive Salary